Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hey! My name is Megan and I'm a 21-year-old senior at Clemson University. I'm from Augusta, Georgia and chose to attend Clemson for its School of Architecture. I love art and architecture. I completed an internship this summer at an architecture firm in Greenville, SC. Spending my days in front of a computer, at a construction site, or in a meeting was typical, but I loved it. Drawing is one of my favorite pastimes. In fact, I'd rather sketch a scene than take a picture of it. I read a lot. And I watch a lot of college football (Go Vols, Tigers, and Buckeyes). Fall is, by far, my favorite time of the year. There's nothing better than the football, the weather, and my birthday!

Things to know if I'm your team member:
I'm incredibly (almost obsessively?) organized, and I tend to take the leadership role in a group. However, I am a good listener and get along well with nearly everybody. I think graphics are important, and would love to help out with the visual component of the group's project.

No comments: