Sunday, September 16, 2007

In 10 Years...

It's hard to say where I'd like my life to be in ten years. The future is exciting because it's unknown and nearly uncontrollable. However, dreams and goals serve as important guides.

I hope to earn by B.A. in Architecture with a minor in Fine Arts this May. I plan to take time away from school for 2-3 years so that I can gain work experience and earn IDP (internship) credits. After a few years in the workforce, I plan to enter a graduate program and earn my masters in either architecture or some related design field. My goal to earn my education within ten years is a challenging one.

In ten years time, I also hope to see my son succeeding in both his academic and extracurricular endeavors. Perhaps, I'll have a few more children, too!

I'm hesitant to have detailed goals, though. I'd really rather let events run their course. As long as I'm happy and my family is healthy and happy, I really think that in ten years, I'll be OK.



No comments: